Pages

11.04.2010

Quinn's personal style

Quinn Young is a friend of mine here at Lehigh.  I used to admire her from afar before we were even acquaintances because she simply has a presence.  Quinn has a style that I both adore and envy.  It is put-together and classy but still a bit eclectic.

Quinn is soft-spoken and seems a bit shy, but she is actually quite witty.  I was excited to conduct an interview with her because I'm always interested to know how people define their style.  As those of you who read this blog know, I'm all about inspiration.  I was eager to here where Quinn draws her inspiration and who's styles she most admires.

Listen in on the interview to find out who Quinn's style icons are, what her favorite fall trends were, what trends she's looking forward to for the spring, and how she really defines her own personal style.

No comments:

Post a Comment