Pages

11.22.2010

Forgione Wins

[Foodnetwork.com]
This probably doesn't come as a surprise to many, but I am a reality t.v addict.  In fact, when choosing a topic for my blog I was extremely close to a blog concerning reality t.v.  You're probably wondering how I have so much spare time for all my addictions (fashion, food, reality t.v), but somehow I manage.

Last night was the season finale of the Next Iron Chef, one of my favorite programs in the world of reality television.  I was rooting intensely for Marc Forgione, a chef from New York City.  He has been my absolute favorite competitor from the very beginning of the season, and his dishes always have me drooling from the other side of the screen.

Not only do his dishes look delicious, but they're always crafted into beautiful works of art.  I think this really won him the competition last night as the judges were amazed at the colors and beauty he brought to life in a non-traditional Thanksgiving feast.

I couldn't wait to post the images from last night's kitchen stadium competition.  Forgione's calmness in the arena translated wonderfully into his picture perfect dishes.




[All images come from Foodnetwork.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment