Pages

11.08.2010

Keeping Cozy

Topshop Faux Fur Earmuffs

Topshop Faux Sheepskin Mittens
With temperatures in the 30's last night and low 40's today it's safe to say winter is right around the corner.

Needless to say, I was entirely unprepared for the cold, windy weather today.  After my ten minute walk back from class (it felt more like twenty with the wind whipping against my face), I jumped onto my laptop to search for fun yet practical winter accessories; but not before I made myself a piping hot glass of hot chocolate.

I was pleased to find a plethora of winter accessories in tune with the trends for the upcoming season.  Faux fur hats, earmuffs and hand warmers were amongst many of the winter lookbooks of my favorite sites.  Chunky, knitted scarves were draped on nearly all of the models' necks too.

It's safe to say that everything you need to keep warm and cozy is available this upcoming season, and the best part is you can stay fabulous all the while.

Check out Topshop.com and Threadsence.com to see where I drew my inspiration for today's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment