Pages

11.27.2010

Holiday Decorations



Yesterday was Black Friday, the day that promises some of the best shopping deals of the year.  Believe it or not, I didn't want to go shopping.  My stomach was still full with turkey and mashed potatoes, and I was more than content to sit at home with my family watching a movie.  Nevertheless, my sisters and my mom wanted to do a bit of Christmas shopping (the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree), so I agreed to tag along.

Several stores had some holiday decorations that were pretty neat.  Not only were they creative and festive, but some of them are easy to re-create at home.  My favorite was a wall layout created at our local Anthropologie store.  It was made up of disposable Solo coffee lids.  Luckily, I had my camera with me and I was able to snap some shots of all the decorations that caught my eye.  I also snapped some photos of little items in the stores that I liked too!  Watch my flickr slideshow to take a peek at the decorations and items that I found fun and festive.

No comments:

Post a Comment