Pages

11.19.2010

Effortlessly Chic: Jumpsuits

As I attempted to get dressed for a night out last night I couldn't quite concoct an outfit that I was happy with.  I'd find a skirt or pair of pants that I was in the mood to wear but couldn't quite piece together a top that I liked with the bottoms.  Or, I'd find a shirt I was in the mood to wear but of course couldn't find a bottom that I liked with it.  As my frustration grew I knew what would be an easy solution: a jumpsuit.

Needless to say, I don't own a jumpsuit (unfortunately), so a romper with tights was my next best option.

Jumpsuits are the easiest item to simply throw on because it takes literally no thought.  I think many would agree that the outfits we don't spend too much time putting together and thinking about are always the best ones.  A jumpsuit in all its effortlessness is undeniably chic.

Jumpsuits can be casual or formal and can be worn by themselves or spiced up with some accessories.  In my opinion, it looks great to throw on a thick belt or a chunky sweater with a jumpsuit.  Below are a few of my favorite jumpsuits for the season:

1. Topshop Bandeau Jumpsuit
2. Topshop Slinky Jumpsuit
3. NastyGal Peachy Keen Jumpsuit
4. Urban Outfitters Open Back Jumpsuit

No comments:

Post a Comment