Pages

10.28.2010

My favorites: Bags

When it comes to accessories, bags are without a doubt my favorite.  In fact, I'm shocked it's taken me this long to write about them.

It's difficult for me to even begin this post because I don't know where to start- maybe that's why I haven't wrote about bags yet.

I love a big hobo bag for everyday because I always carry around a ridiculous amount of stuff.  A big hobo bag sends off a very relaxed vibe and I like to think my style is based around that.  At night, I can get by with a small clutch bag but I definitely prefer bigger bags to smaller ones.

I prefer bags in basic colors like blacks and browns, but a colorful bag catches my eye every once in a while.  I love to take an all black or neutral outfit and add a pop of color with a bright or patterned bag.

Believe it or not, something that really stands out to me in a bag is the zippers and other hardware.  Big bold zippers and other hardware make a statement and I'm usually attracted to that.

Bags are absolutely the ultimate accessory.  Below are my top three favorite bag lines:
1. Rebecca Minkoff
2. Balenciaga (I dream of the day when I'll own one)
3. Be & D

No comments:

Post a Comment