Pages

10.18.2010

Can't get my mind off of RRR.








Pieces from the RRR line. Can be found on the Rachel Roy website.

Anything designed by the beautiful and talented Rachel Roy has always caught my eye.  She designs pieces that are funky enough for a night out, but appropriate enough to be worn to the office.

Rachel Roy has a couple of to-die-for lines but my particular favorite is her Rachel Rachel Roy (RRR) line.  Within that line, I cannot get enough of her jewelry.  The pieces create synergy between strength and femininity.  In her ability to create such harmony her creative genius is evident.

The Rachel Rachel Roy jewelry truly speaks for itself (you can check it out here).  The pieces are incredibly feminine with details such as crystal embellishments, or dramatically hard with aspects like skulls and chains.  The line incorporates mesh, lace, ribbon, jewels, spikes, studs and other out-of-the-box elements.

Rachel Roy is quoted to have once said, "My biggest influences are strong, creative women that chart their own path, lead their own lives and drive the course of history."  I love this quote and I LOVE her line.  I couldn't pick my favorite piece so I included many above but be sure to check out the whole line for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment