Pages

10.20.2010

Style stalking: Sienna Miller

Sienna's outfit choices push the envelope


I love her red lips here


Sienna Miller's boho braids and natural makeup

A more classic look for Sienna

Sometimes I try to pick out an outfit but feel relatively uninspired.  If I feel this way I try to look to some amazing stylish celebrities for inspiration.  I head to Google images, type in a name and click on picture after picture for some style ideas.  One of the celebrities I almost always "style stalk" is Sienna Miller.  Sienna Miller is a style goddess and I don't think anyone could disagree.

Ever since the first time I watched Factory Girl I have been in awe and envy of Sienna Miller's effortless beauty.  Sienna is stunning both on and off the red carpet.  She can rock a pixie cut or long messy waves.  She can work a smokey eye or no makeup at all.  She looks amazing in a maxi dress or jeans paired with a blazer.  I guess it's safe to say I have a bit of a crush on her.

Sienna is probably most famous for her boho look.  She has the ability to make any outfit cool with the use of her accessories.  She carries enormous bags, wears large sunglasses and is a huge fan of scarves or jewelry.

The coolest thing about Sienna's style is that she always seems comfortable and confident in what she's wearing.  Sienna is fearless in the world of fashion and I applaud her for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment