Pages

10.14.2010

The ELLEments of Personal Style

[http://bit.ly/9eVjAk]
Since my entire blog is dedicated to sources of inspiration I couldn't stop myself from writing about this book when I came across it today.

If you know me, you know that I'm a reader; I love to sit down with a good book.  For me, a book has the ability to place me in an entirely unknown world yet make me feel as though I am a part of it.  Not to mention books are just another source of influence in my life.  The sense of escape that seems to emerge while reading is something that never gets old.

ELLE's new book The ELLements of Personal Style is a book that will be on the top of my Christmas list. (Is it too early to start making one? I think I've mentioned it in several blog posts now)  I have no doubt that it will be a plethora of unimaginable fashion, incredible home decor, the best beauty secrets and more.  I'm so excited to get my hands on a copy.

Imagine an entire book dedicated to inspiration, it's as though it were made for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment