Pages

10.21.2010

Lipstick lovin'

Chanel Coco Rouge lipstick
There's something about lipstick that gives a look an instant touch of glam.  I've always been a little intimidated to wear lipstick and I tend to believe its because I grew up in a more lipgloss oriented generation.  In fact, many cosmetics companies are attempting to lure my generation back into the lipstick market. 

I'm never sure when it's considered appropriate or too much to wear a bold lipstick, which is probably why I avoid wearing it.  Although I don't think there will be a time soon where I want to wear lipstick everyday, I do love it for a night out and special occasions.

Lipstick is timeless and I look forward to a time where I don't feel as intimidated to wear it more regularly. In the meantime, below are my favorite lipstick colors for fall.

"Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick."
-Gwenyth Paltrow

1. M.A.C Venomous Villains
2. M.A.C Cunning
3. Nars Jungle Red
4. M.A.C Creme de Nude
5. YSL Rose Bergamasque
6. Chanel Coco Rouge (the entire collection is amazing)

No comments:

Post a Comment