Pages

9.11.2010

Lace Up Booties

[Jeffrey Campbell leather lace up booties]

After spending a morning outside, I'm anxiously awaiting fall weather.  With the weather in the 70's today it felt a bit more like fall but still not quite there.  This morning, as I picked out my outfit for the day, I couldn't help but notice the shoe box that sits towards the back of my closet.  I know the shoes that sit in there.  I have taken them out of the box several times but haven't been able to put them to good use yet.  The shoes are basically unworn.  They smell strongly of fresh leather.  They are a beautiful mix of chocolate brown and midnight black.  I simply cannot wait to wear this brand new pair of short, lace up booties made by Jeffrey Campbell. 

You're probably wondering what makes these booties so great.  Well, they're the perfect transition piece from my open-toed shoes of the summer to fall boots.  I don't want to brave the idea of a tall boot yet as the weather is still warm, so the short bootie is ideal to me. 

The short, lace up bootie is a major trend for this season.  With so many pairs out there you're bound to find one you love.  I know I've found plenty.

The bootie is also fun because they don't need to be laced entirely every time they're worn.  Feel free to stop lacing mid-way and let the bootie fold over.  It's a casual look that says you're relaxed and enjoying the transition of the seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment