Pages

9.15.2010

Can't get my mind off of HOH.




[Pieces from the House of Harlow collection]      

http://bit.ly/cqsiLf

Lately, I am obsessed with Nicole Richie's new arrivals to her House of Harlow 1960's jewelry collection.  The cocktail rings, giant cuffs and earrings are all to die for;  Not to mention, extremely up to date with the trends for fall.  She mixes all sorts of fabric, metallic, and looks, yet the line remains cohesive.

A lot of her line has a very tribal vibe to it.  The line emanates fun and can be worn during the day casually or more formally out at night- talk about versatile.  Stylish celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Rihanna and Kristin Cavallari are all rocking HOH jewelry.

I am itching to purchase a piece but don't want it to be an impulse decision.  I mull over the pieces pretty much everyday in an attempt to pick just which one I'd love to have.  Her jewelry will undoubtedly be all over my Christmas wish list!

No comments:

Post a Comment