Pages

9.01.2010

Imani's 5th Year at Lehigh but her First time as a Journalism Student!



Today is my first day in #j198 Multimedia Reporting, but not my first day as a journalism student.  This is not the case for Imani Hamilton however.  Today is Imani's first day as a journalism student, despite the fact that this is her fifth year at Lehigh.  Imani has already graduated with a degree from Lehigh in architecture, but she's back this year as a presidential scholar.  Imani is really excited for an opportunity to pursue her interests in writing and journalism.  Her schedule is hectic, but she doesn't seem to mind.  She is enthusiastic about the courses she will be taking, as they all spark an interest within her.  Imani looks forward to starting her blog about cooking, an interest she has recently picked up.  And I'll be sure to to make Imani one of my "tweeps" because I know her witty posts will make me laugh all semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment