Pages

12.02.2010

Nicki Minaj's Wild Style


Fairmart library makes for a very uninspiring environment, so I needed a post that would wake me up.

While clicking through some of my favorite sites (procrastination isn't always bad you see), I came across Nicki Minaj and her newest do: bright orange hair.  That did the trick!

Nicki Minaj is a huge hip-hop artist packaged in a tiny 5'2" frame.  She's known for the many alter egos she likes to encompass when performing.  She has worked with Usher, Kanye West and Lil Wayne in an effort that has proven she can keep up with the boys.

Minaj is a wig-wearing wild child and her outfit choices always make a statement.  ELLE.com put together a slideshow of Nicki Minaj's Wildest Style Moments (which can be seen here).

If your tired eyes are in need of some awakening, her bright outfits will surely do the trick.  Needless to say, I adore Minaj and always look forward to her music and outfit choices.  A girl that can keep up with the boys while donning colored wigs is without a doubt a girl I admire.

Minaj is an artist in many facets of the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment