Pages

12.06.2010

Holiday Gift Guide

 
With much enthusiasm, I give you my Holiday Gift Guide!

I've been beyond excited about this post all day, but I absolutely wouldn't allow myself to post until I covered at least half of the material for my exam on Thursday.  When the halfway point came just a few moments ago, I practically closed my fingers in my book because I closed it so quickly.  You are probably wondering if I recognize the fact that I basically created a reward system for myself, with the reward being blogging.  The answer is yes, and I absolutely concede to the fact that this makes me a nerd.  So be it.

After begging my older sister to use her photoshop skills to make this for me, (thank you Krissy!) I put together several fabulous items that I've come across in my cyber shopping recently.  I tried to pick a few house related items, hobby related items and trend related items so that there is a gift for everyone.  Happy holidays!

 

1 comment:

  1. love it!!!!!! makes me want to go shopping... w you!

    ReplyDelete